Thursday, December 31, 2009

Let's Embark...

365 days. Its been full. Full of ups, downs, completions, beginnings.
I finished a project decades in the making, watched my best friend marry his dream girl,
suffered through some tough heartbreaks with Elise, watched my boy grow even more
sweeter, cuter, smarter, beautiful every day, Finally got the good news we had been waiting for (baby girl in the womb), saw my bike shop go away, watched my friends form an even tighter group, started this blog.

So... 2010 holds some promise, excitement, and a little sadness. Gonna miss some friends who are moving on, but I am glad its to bigger better things. Can't wait for my baby girl. Look forward to growing closer to Milo and Elise. Spending time with family and friends. Whatever I did to be surrounded by such good people... It was probably not warranted. I am lucky.

I hope all of you have a 2010 filled with happiness and love. Damn that's sappy... but sooo true.
Best wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment