Sunday, March 28, 2010

Hi ate us...

Blogging hiatus over.
Just finishing up a set of benches to accompany the Stanley table I finished a few months ago. The base is attached by through tenons, and secured by wedges. I didn't have a good camera in the shop so I snapped some pictures with the phone to give some idea. In the next post, I'll get all in depth about the beautiful wedge and its mysterious powers. I hope you are all well. Big shout out to my man Ollie. I hope you get to come home soon, sit on these benches, and eat a feast!

You can see the tops of the tenons sticking out. They will get wedged and then cut flush.

they'll look cool.

Puffing my pine cone pipe, doing my best mountain man on a hike with Milo. He liked my fake pipe so I had to keep it in my mouth all day.
R.I.P. Beard. 'Til next winter... although, that grey chin may make me reconsider the whole beard thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment