Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Andy Makes it Better.



Wishing everyone who stumbles across this little blog a perfect Thanksgiving. This year I am thankful for so many things,,,, my boy, my wife, my friends, my dog, my health.... and I am super thankful that I discovered Elise's (my wife) college television and it still works!!! Indie rock stickers and all. So now... no matter what I am doing in the shop... Andy will always make it better.
Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!

Just for kicks, here is the Amazon.com tool deal of the day. I don't really need a fourth router but I am tempted to buy this based solely on the deal. But alas, I am showing restraint.

Normally $400, now $118. Plus it has "BodyGrip." Don't know what that is but it sounds awesome!

Made a fire to day with the 5 tons (exaggerated,,, only 4 tons) of cut offs that have been accumulating in a corner for 6 months. Had to roast a marshmallow or 2. Yeah,,, that's a gigantic frying pan...

No comments:

Post a Comment