Thursday, September 17, 2009

If I Build it...

Finally succumbed to the pressure of blogging....
Well.... there has been no actual pressure... nor any requests to start a blog. In fact, I am confident that no one has ever wished that I would start a blog. So in reality, I have convinced myself that documenting and making public the rambling exploits occurring in my dirty little shop is an exercise that can potentially be terribly mind numbing for someone stumbling across the content, or..... it may hold a tiny bit of fun and interest for someone special. Are you special?

I plan to post on current, future and past projects coming out of the shop and the processes I go through to get to the end. For some reason I love to build things with wood. I love the smells, the sights, the feeling of being in the shop, fluorescent lights, and the occasional Nat Sherman...

I won't pretend that the content is to be "educational" or of "proper execution." Just how I have learned things along the way. I will be honest, show mistakes, and use self deprecation as a defense mechanism. Feel free to comment or ask questions... but if you're mean... I'll delete it (being honest)
Here we go.....

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the blog! (I'm a FB friend of Elise from highschool) it looks good and your stuff looks pretty amazing.

    ReplyDelete